Sinus surgery is considered if these measures fail to control the symptoms over a period of time.
Our team perform sinus surgery endoscopically with no external cuts for common conditions such as:
- chronic sinusitis
- nasal polyps
Alongside more advanced endoscopic procedures such as
- endoscopic tumour removal including selected cancers
- inverted papilloma surgery
- endoscopic CSF leak repair
- endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy (for tear duct blockage)
- complex frontal sinus procedures
The team researches image-guided surgical navigation. These systems are used for endoscopic procedures when required.
The team work with a neurosurgeon to perform endoscopic surgery for brain tumours including pituitary tumours- see endoscopic skull base surgery.