Head and Neck Cancer
Our renowned team manages hundreds of patients each year with Head and Neck Cancer, giving you the knowledge that you will receive the most comprehensive care available.
Treatments for Head and Neck Cancer have changed over many years, and options now include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or combinations of all three.
To achieve the optimum outcome the team will:
- Perform a comprehensive examination and investigations
- Use state-of-the-art office equipment
- Utilise modern operative techniques including minimal access surgery, robotic surgery and laser surgery
- Implement a team approach including with your oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, radiologists pathologists, speech pathologists and dieticians.
- Perform ongoing follow-up in years to come